Register with
RussForPresident.com

Subscribe to the
Michigan for Feingold Group

Powered by
 groups.yahoo.com



07 July 2005

London Bombings

Well.

I don't know what to say. I just don't know.

But this is what Senator Feingold said:

My deepest sympathies go out to all of those affected by this morning's terrorist attacks in London. I remember being deeply moved by expressions of support and solidarity from British people on September 11, 2001, and I know that my constituents and all Americans want to extend our heartfelt support to them at this difficult time. Today's horrible attacks only strengthen our resolve to continue working with our British allies and with allies around the world to defeat the terrorist networks that traffic in fear and brutality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home