Register with
RussForPresident.com

Subscribe to the
Michigan for Feingold Group

Powered by
 groups.yahoo.com



27 November 2005

Post-Thanksgiving Update - "This Week" with Russ Feingold

As the holiday season launches with Thanksgiving, I find myself busy and tired... but not so much that I can't do a quick update.

A few brief items...

First, once again I'd like to direct all Michigan residents to Michigan Liberal, which is becoming better and better at reporting and analyzing political events. So all the Michigan Feingold fans had better head over there and see what they can do to further progressive causes in 2006. Seriously, this is an excellent site, and it would be great if it could grow and become a really powerful tool in Michigan politics.

Next, RussForPresident.com tells us that December 12-16, Senator Feingold will be blogging at the TPMCafe Table for One. We're currently in the middle of a time that will see many developments, so check out RussForPresident regularly.

And now, the most important item-- Senator Feingold's interview with George Stephanopoulos this morning. I admit, I missed it, and haven't read a transcript yet either. It's all on my very long list of things I need to do. But the reviews have been good. If anyone knows where I can track down a transcript, please mention it in the comments, and leave your own thoughts on the interview as well.

The piece of it that everyone's mentioning, though, is very promising:

The time has come for a "cheesehead" in the White House, although Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis., doesn't know if he's the one to take that mantle.

He put his chances of seeking for the nomination in 2008 at "probably higher" than one in 100 while saying it was too early to commit to the race.

"But I do think one thing we can all agree on is that this country is overdue for a cheesehead president. We've never had one," he told ABC's "This Week" from his Madison home.

Yes.

That's all for now, folks, but I promise there will be more this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home