Register with
RussForPresident.com

Subscribe to the
Michigan for Feingold Group

Powered by
 groups.yahoo.com



02 October 2005

Feingold in New Hampshire

I'm sorry for not posting lately... I've been busy. As part of that, I was out of town Friday/Saturday.

So I'm in my hotel room Friday night, and I sort of fall onto the bed and grab turn the television on. Flipping through the channels, I pass all of the basic cable things you expect to see in a Friday night, and nothing much is appealing to me. I'm starting to lose hope, when who do I see looking back at me? Why, none other than Senator Russ Feingold on C-SPAN.

I had totally forgotten that he would be in New Hampshire, but it all came back to me when I was lucky enough to catch the last five minutes or so of his event on C-SPAN.

I can't seem to find any video of it on their website (if you have any luck, please let me know in the comments), but there are a couple good summaries of it that I've found. Check out Tennesseans for Feingold, first, and a diary on MyDD. And then the Progressive Patriots Fund.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home