Register with
RussForPresident.com

Subscribe to the
Michigan for Feingold Group

Powered by
 groups.yahoo.com



11 September 2005

"Forward With Feingold"

I'd like to send everyone who happens to read this over to Dan K's Russ Feingold for President blog, because today he wrote something really great. I mean it. This is the sort of thing that could convert people to the Feingold cause, or at least get them interested.

The post is titled "Forward With Feingold" and it outlines one of Dan's reasons for supporting Senator Feingold: Wisconsin's state motto. Through the course of it, it also shows how Feingold isn't another Eugene McCarthy or another George McGovern or another Howard Dean. Instead, he's Russ Feingold, and that alone is enough of a reason to support him.

Today being September 11, four years after the attacks that we all remember so well, something about the post really seemed to work for me. It's hopeful, it offers a vision for the future. It makes you think that with Russ Feingold, maybe we can make the post-September 11th world a better place, instead of using that date as an excuse for everything that's wrong.

So. Something about what Dan wrote was really good. I'm hoping that he cross-posts it on MyDD or DailyKos, or even on the RussForPresident frontpage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan K. said...

Thank you very much for the kind words, Fitzy. What you've said is honestly some of the nicest stuff that's ever been said about my writing.

On your recommendation, I posted it at MyDD, under the name Paul Simon Democrat. Not sure if I'll post it at DailyKos. I don't have an account there and I find the place kind of intense/intimidating.

But thanks again for your kind words.

Sun Sep 11, 07:44:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home